Sunday, August 1, 2010

Coca-Cola Commemorative Bottle WDW 100 Years of Magic!


A favorite bonding time for my wife and I is to go to flea markets, garage sales, antique stores, and the like to see what treasures we might find. Well, here is a neat item I picked up at a flea market this past Saturday...a Coca-Cola bottle.

Back in 2002, Coca-Cola released this commemorative Walt Disney World 8 oz. Bottle and Tube celebrating 100 Years of Magic at the park. Born on December 5, 1901, this year long event was a celebration of Walt Disney's 100th birthday. The colorful cardboard tube comes with an 8 oz. Classic Coke bottle along with a flyer advertising Disney's Play 4 Days Pass for $99. The bottle has the 100 Years of Magic logo on it.


Now, I only paid $3 for this item and the best part is the dealer also threw in the cardboard display that was attached to shelves where these commemorative bottles were to sit. The display shows the entire picture that was wrapped around the tube. Glad I added these two items to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment